Friday, March 19, 2010

head or heart

I love March Madness and the NCAA basketball tourney. As I am filling out my brackets I have a major problem. Do I go with my head or my heart? My big issue is when it comes to my Ohio State Buckeyes. There are times where they may not be as good as I want them to be, and I play the "well...it could happen" card. I then usually look at them through the lense of my heart rather than what is rational. In life though, there are times I use both. Some decision if thought out, just make sense. While others are a toss up and I just have to follow my heart. But when both of those fail...I resort to my gut...of which I am trying to keep slim and trim....ha.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is why you do a head bracket and a heart bracket. Funny thing my heart bracket is better this year.