Thursday, March 4, 2010

flag

We have a lot of fun at C3 as a staff and a team. One thing that we have as part of our culture is "the flag." The "flag" is the challenge that is thrown out there when someone says they have done, or can do something that is a little far fetched. Case and point: A member of our team said how they could do 15 chin ups! Immedietely, another team member threw the "flag" and said "NO WAY!" I took it a step farther with my "flag" saying that I don't think they could even do 10 chin ups! The perimeters were set and the competition was on. Soon a chin up bar was in place over a door frame and the truth came out. I won't say the outcome, but I will say this, if you roll into C3 and claim to be able to do something...you better be able to back it up. HA!

No comments: