Monday, December 21, 2009

never a dull moment with our staff

With our church under construction, mine, Gary's and Brent's office is a white 8ft table in the sanctuary and my old office is now main church office where our administrator works. Today she comes running into the sanctuary visibly distraught. She says she just saw a mouse in the office. So after we all laughed, I said, "I'll go get it." That's when Gary threw the flag. (challenged me to prove my statement) So the rules were set, I brought Brent into mix and we had 10 minutes to close that door and come out with the mouse. We each had a glove and Gary started the watch. We found it quickly and realized that it was a mole. Our hunting instincts took over as Brent scared it to me and I picked it up. It squealed as it tried to bite me repeatedly through the glove. In less than 2 minutes, the door was opened and the rodent was caught and released into the wild. There is never a dull moment around C3.