Friday, April 1, 2011

80 percent

I read a quote today that says that 80% of churches today are either shrinking or have plateaued. There is too much on the line not to do something about this. The Church has to change or we will become obsolete. People vote every week with their attendance as to if we are adding value to their lives. I know the problem is not Jesus or the Gospel...so it must be us as leaders.

Healthy churches, need to plant healthy churches. Healthy Pastors must be raising up other healthy Pastors. Church planting is the most effective way to reach people for Jesus Christ. God is birthing some big ideas in my heart. I'm praying about ways how to raise up leaders and then believe God to supply the resources to launch them to turn this world upside down. This is the hill I want to spend my life living and dying on.

No comments: