Friday, March 25, 2011

the problem

This morning while praying, God began downloading vision of the future into my heart and spirit. I'm about to come unglued! It's so much bigger than me or C3 Pickerington. One statement yesterday by Brian Bolt from Pittsburg Outreach, just keeps echoing in my head. He said, "Money is not the problem, it's leaders." In other words, God owns "a cattle on a thousand hills" (Biblical reference to God owns all the resources in the world) but He has called me to raise up disciples. A disciple of Jesus is someone who does what Jesus did and that is lead people to the Father. I am working through ways of how best to train up leaders to plant churches and then trust that in the right time, God will send the money and resources to accomplish His Will. But how can I ask God to pour into something that I have not yet prepared?

No comments: