Monday, April 12, 2010

1 week

I'm pumped! In one week I will run the 26.2 mile Boston Marathon. I have been training for the past 18 weeks just for this race. All those long runs in the single digits temperatures will now be paying off. This may only be for my mom, but I wanted to throw this out; The Boston Athletic Association has a way to follow individual runners through texting or email. They do this with a chip on each runners foot. Anyone wanting to follow me can do so by going to this website: http://registration.baa.org/2010/cf/RegAthleteAlert/pg_AthleteAlert.cfm?mode=preentry&snap=96427233& OR go through their main website at baa.org. Then you can just type in my race number which is 6410.
My goal is to run all my miles between 7min - 7min 15 sec. That is 8.5mph on the treadmill. My goal is to run a 3hr 10min marathon. Please pray...I'll need it! lol

1 comment:

Konan Stephens said...

thanks for taking the time to read it!