Friday, January 15, 2010

worship

Batterson says, "Love turns work into worship." Have you ever looked at everything that you do as worship? If it is your everyday job, do it as worship unto the Lord. This thought really helped me even looking at my time spent at home with my family and kids as worship to God. I can worship God by loving my kids and wife as Jesus would. I can worship through kind words to others and by serving someone else. I can worship God by giving the very best I have at anything that I am doing. If I truly have God's love, it can turn most anything I do into worship toward God. Are you worshiping?

1 comment:

Ken Summerlin said...

Like you, I think we often fail to recognize our worship in the routine or seemingly mundane things of life. I love the energy of corporate worship but I treasure the intimacy of private worship.