Friday, April 10, 2009

the Cross


It's funny how through a turn of events, Keri and I ended up watching a movie last night we had never heard of, nor was the movies in our plans. We watched "The Cross," which is the story Arthur Blessitt, the guy who carried a 12ft cross literally around the world. At first, I was not too sure about this guy, but as the documentary went on, you began to see how God was using this guy. I wrote down some great quotes that really spoke to me:
- "Your vision can never be bigger than the next person God leads you to."
- "The way someone treats the worst person in the world, is how that person treats Jesus."
- "Your circumstances doesn't change the Will of God."
- "My unworthiness, doesn't disqualify me from the Call."
- "I'm just the donkey that carries the message of Jesus to the world."

For me, it was one of those movies that will have me thinking for a long time.

No comments: