Monday, November 26, 2007

Complaint Free Challenge

For all those C3'ers out there, I hope your complaining is now starting to wain a little bit. Don't give up, it will most likely take you a couple days to begin to get yourself refocused. Remember, this is a process and not just an event.

So far this morning, I have done pretty well being complaint free. I have caught myself a couple times thinking some not so positive thoughts about this "wonderful" rainy weather. Once again, if you change your words, you can change your thoughts and if you change your thoughts, you can change your life. I would love to hear how you are doing. Good luck!

Also, the "complaint free message" is on the website www.myC3church.com under podcast, if you need to hear it again.

4 comments:

Christy said...

My bracelet is so loose it keeps trying to fall off my arm. I blogged about this too.

Unknown said...

day one and counting... I just didn't talk when I was driving.

Dave Kidd said...

Gary, Honest and Transparent - I love It!

Heather said...

I have to say that this is one of the most difficult things I have done, and it is only day 2! It does make it extra fun when you have a spouse to hold you accountable though. ;D