Wednesday, January 8, 2014

questions to ponder

10 QUESTIONS TO REFOCUS YOUR LIFE by Bob Biehl
  1. What is my single greatest strength? (What do I “do” the best?)
  2. What three decisions are causing me the greatest stress?
  3. What is overwhelming me?
  4. What impassable roadblock has me stuck?
  5. If I could only do three things before I die, what would I want to do?
  6. What should I resign from or drop out of? (Peter Drucker said, “Efficiency is doing things right, effectiveness is doing the right things.”)
  7. What can I postpone?
  8. What things on my “to do” list can someone else do at least 80% as well?
  9. What are the “elephants” in my schedule? (Pareto said, “If you’re Noah, and your ark is about to sink, look for the elephants first.”)
  10. What are the three things I could do in the next 90 days to make a 50% difference?

No comments: