Wednesday, March 27, 2013

insecurity

I'm amazed at how insecurity effects most people that I know. Sometimes I'm even surprised at the people I thought had it all together, still wrestle with insecurity. At other times, I also have to look in the mirror cause it's me. I will be honest, with planting 6 churches this year, commissioning 100-150 amazing key leaders to go and nearly $100k to get them started, can push some insecurity buttons. Through all this though, we are seeing God continue to bless our church as we multiply the Kingdom of God! What God showed me the other day was that all insecurity is either pride or fear and both are not from God. So when I begin to feel insecure, it is a red flag to again lay it all before Jesus. The bottom line is my insecurity is wrapped up in selfishness and pride and both are SIN. ouch.

No comments: