Wednesday, February 6, 2013

stirring

In prayer this morning, I felt like God gave me a picture of what God is doing in our church.  It's like we are a bucket of contents that needs stirred to mix what is sitting on the bottom, with the contents on the top.  As it is stirred, the two mix together producing the desired result.
I felt like God was saying that He has always been the foundation of our church, but that now He was ready to begin mixing and moving within our people.  That He is beginning to STIR US UP and when he does, it is going to revolutionize our church.
Personally, I feel like God is turning up the spiritual heat in our church.  The spiritual temperature is rising and people are beginning to get hungry on a different level for more of Jesus.

I can't wait to see what He does in the future.

No comments: