Tuesday, January 22, 2013

my grandmother

Tomorrow I'm leaving early to Missouri to attend my grandmothers funeral.  Personally, I see it as her homecoming with her Jesus.  My grandmothers health was failing and her mind had slipped over the past couple years.  She was ready for heaven.  Grandma Call was a true woman of God.  She loved Jesus her entire life and knew how to pray.  Her faith was real and could be seen in her love for God and people.  She has left me a legacy and I am walking in the heritage she created for me.  I'm honored to be called her grandson!  I could ask for no more, than that my grandkids will feel about me, the way I feel about her!  I love you Grandma Call and I'll see you heaven....and I will do my best to bring as many people with me.  Your love for Jesus lives on in me!

2 comments:

Dee Dee said...

She is in a much better place and is with my mom now also. She was a wonderful women, wife, mother, sister, aunt and the best grandma and great grandma our kids and us could of ever had. She will be missed. Love u Gma.

Dee Dee said...

She is in a much better place and is with my mom now also. She was a wonderful women, wife, mother, sister, aunt and the best grandma and great grandma our kids and us could of ever had. She will be missed. Love u Gma.