Thursday, August 12, 2010

own up

It bothers me to no end when people don't own up for something they are clearly responsible for. We are using a contractor for some personal work around our house whom we caught in a lie.....and he knows we know it. Now he is avoiding us like the plague cause he is afraid to own up. We have all made mistakes in life, but in my book there is a whole lot more grace and forgiveness given when you admit you did wrong and apologize from the heart. Sometimes owning up can be a tough thing to do, but in the end, it is the right thing to do. I have usually found over the years that if I own up as soon as I have done something wrong, it makes life much better. Much of the stress is thinking about confronting someone or admitting something. It's usually never as bad as I had imagined either.
Is there anything you need to OWN UP for?

No comments: