Friday, July 2, 2010

July 4th


C3 Church will be entering our float again in the Pickerington July 4th parade. We will be passing out candy and rocking it out with a live band playing.
I always enjoy July 4th because of what it stands for. My dad imparted patriotism into me as a young child and it has grown over the years. Now I try to do the same for my children. I will have them look at an American flag and I'll tell them that men and woman have and still do give their lives for what that flag represents. It represents FREEDOM. Also, that there are people in this world who would want to take away that freedom and at times we must fight for it. May God continue to bless the USA.

2 comments:

Pastor Josh said...

we always did the morning in Pickerington and the afternoon in Reynoldsburg. We won 1st place several years with our float in Pickerington... it was fun going through the route with a trophy on the car! Enjoy!

Pastor Josh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.