Saturday, February 6, 2010

priority

Tomorrow I'm preaching on priority as it pertains to marriage....God 1st, spouse 2nd, kids 3rd and on and on. The last 18 hours, I have been practicing my priorities. Last night Keri and I watched "Fireproof" together. Then this morning, we had family pancakes and the whole family played nerf-gun wars. It was a blast. We will be heading out for a snow adventure shortly in the fresh 6-8 inches.
It's truly the little things in life that make it good. I'm learning to capitalize and enjoy the simple things with those I truly love. May God help me always keep my priorities in the right order.

2 comments:

Ken DeChant said...

crazy... just preached the same thing this morning! "I promise to make God my #1 and my spouse my #2!"

Dave Kidd said...

Great Priorities! Great order!