Saturday, July 18, 2009

emergency room

Today, we had the day off in New Hampshire and we were heading to the mountains with some close friends, when we stopped at a pizza place for lunch. I was eating with my good friend, when he complained of being hot and stood up to walk around and then almost collapsed. I grabbed him and set him down as he was about to pass out. All of this happened within 5-10 minutes. Looking into his eyes I could tell he was out of it. There happened to be a doctor eating next to us (thank God) who jumped in and took over till the squad got there. The doctors are still running tests, not sure what it was. So we chilled out in the emergency room most of the day. Crazy! I'm just glad that didn't happen on top of a mountain where we were headed. God was truly looking after him.

We are in a nice hotel now and speaking tomorrow in a church near Boston.

1 comment:

Nightshade said...

That is the definition of "bad pizza".