Wednesday, December 19, 2012

run at it

Gary Fowler (our exec. dir.) and myself have from the very beginning of launching C3 Church have made a promise to run at any problem or threat to the unity of our church.  What if we did this in our everyday lives?  Many times we let things fester or don't deal with the elephant in the room and it continues to grow.  As difficult as it can be, I have found that running toward your problems is always the best solution and here is why:
- You don't have to carry that emotional baggage of the "what if's" for long periods of time.
- It's usually not as bad as I thought it would be once we sat down to get it out in the open.
- Many times, what I feared the most was only in my head.
- It restores unity back to the relationship or team.
- It spoke volumes to those on my team who are under my leadership.

- What other reasons do you see?

No comments: