Friday, June 3, 2011

bucket list

What do you want to experience on this Earth before you die? Why not make it happen? We are blessed to live in a country where almost anything is possible. I started my bucket list when I was 21. We called it the "summer of the bear" after the movie "Legends of the Fall." That summer, my best friend and I lived homeless, jumped out of an airplane, traveled on a sponsored paintball team and jumped out of a moving car off a bridge (do not try this at home) and truly made some memories. My goal now is to scratch off 1 goal per year from my current bucket list. All this to say, I believed part of who we are is because of our past experiences. Why not be intentional about putting ourselves in experiences that have the potential to break our fears and enjoy this life that God has given us to the fullest? What's on your bucket list?

No comments: