Wednesday, May 4, 2011

simple is reproducible

I've really been thinking and praying about multiplying the Kingdom of God through church plants. I believe the key is simplicity. We make it too hard. I believe that if someone has the Call of God on their life, they really don't need anything else to plant a church. Anything that man can give them is secondary to what God has Called them to do. My heart is to create a track that helps resource future ministers with any wisdom and resources that we have gleaned through our experience. The key is going to be to keep it simple and easily reproducible.
I look at the disciples in Acts discussing what rules they should place on the new Gentile converts. They decided that if they are saved by "Faith" then they should not make it hard for people to come to Christ with a lot of rules. Through this simplicity, The Movement began!

No comments: