Saturday, November 6, 2010

Michigan Youth Convention

I was again incredibly honored to speak the Michigan Youth Convention. Jeff Kennedy (the DYD) is like a spiritual father to the students of his state. The youth pastors there are solid and it shows in the students. The students were hungry and Jesus was in the house. God did some amazing things around the altars in the services and I pray those students take it home with them. I was blessed to play a small part of what Jesus is up to in Michigan.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say thank you. The words that God gave you to speak today changed my life dramatically. And lets just say as soon as i got home, I killed a lion that ive been in battle with for months now. I know its going to be that much harder now, but im more determined than ever before.

~Alycia, 18~

Konan Stephens said...

Alycia,
That is awesome! You are free through Jesus.....live in that Freedom. I believe in you...but more importantly Jesus believes in you!

Anonymous said...

I feel free too! I noticed I feel like a whole different person now and it's great :) Also, I feel like I should share that during that last sermon, God called me to be a missionary until I'm 27 or 28. And He also confirmed that I need to be a World Warrior (through GoAG.org) to Niqueragua, Honduras, and El Salvador. I wasn't sure that I'd be able to get the money for it but I have no doubt that I will now. It's amazing how God works.

Paully said...

What an awesome weekend! Thank you so much for taking the time to come speak to our students @ MYC. The message you delivered from God on Friday and Saturday had a huge impact on me and also on my students. I may have gone for my students but God definitely moved in my heart as well. I am in a season of preparation for something much larger in my life, and Saturday was exactly what I needed, thank you for being responsive to God's will! God bless brother!

Paul, Walled Lake, MI