Monday, June 14, 2010

10-15%

I heard a quote a while back that continues to drive me to remained focused. It said, "Only 10-15% of ministers that graduate from Bible College will finish in ministry well. There are so many pitfalls, serious spiritual attacks and temptations sent by the enemy on Christian leaders to take them out. My mind was brought back to this quote today after hearing of another minister that I respected who fell morally. Personally, I want to continually look at all God has blessed me with that I have to lose. I want to live with some healthy "fear" of what I have to lose. A minister who failed morally said it best when asked when he fell out of love with Jesus in order to commit this sin. He said, "I never fell out of love with Jesus, I fell out of fear of Him." In my head, that says it best. I personally want to have a healthy balance of love and fear for God.

No comments: