Tuesday, December 4, 2007

pet peaves

We all have them! I think it is kind of funny some of the things that bother us. For me, I can't stand to see a door open when it is cold outside. I guess in my head I'm asking the guilty party if they are "trying to heat the neighborhood?" Another one I just found out I had, is when someone refers me to a book that they read that is no good, but they claim that it is. Here is where my issue comes in. If they read quite a bit and it really spoke to them, then great, no problem. The problem is, when they are not well read and try to jump in a conversation with the only book they have read in the last 3 years, and then I go buy it and waste some time reading it. Wow, I think that was the most negative blog I have ever written (as I move my bracelet). Ok, I'm back to being my old positive self. Make it a great day!

4 comments:

Dave Kidd said...

I was going to mention the negativity, but you caught it ;)

Dave Kidd said...

Note to self: Never recommend a book to Konan

Konan Stephens said...

ha....long as you believe it is a good one and not the only one you have ever read.

Dave Kidd said...

nope, too afraid to now