Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I still date my wife

Last night Keri and I went on a date. I wish I could say this was a weekly occurrence that we get to go out for a night alone, but that is not quite the case. With the price of baby sitting and just finding a free night being somewhat difficult, we have to get creative. So weekly, we put the 3 kids to bed and watch a movie (free from library) and have "popcorn and Pepsi night". It is our in-house date night. I realize that having a young family can take it's toll on a marriage relationship, so we are doing our best to not only guard ours, but grow it. We must be intentional to do what is important, but sometimes overlooked.

Last nights date of PF Changs, $30 game card for GameWorks and 2 coffees, cost us $3.80. Thanks to gift cards, and a buy one/get one free coupon. THE LORD IS GOOD!
(I'm doing my "the Lord is Good" dance right now)

No comments: