Thursday, March 1, 2012

afraid of

Today, I'm really thinking through the question; What am I afraid of? That is a really hard question and the answers to that question leave me vulnerable and weak. This causes me to protect myself by putting up a wall of protection, which then keeps me from ever dealing with these things until the walls are broken down. My walls will never be broken down without an incredible and usually painful impact. .....Wow...the more I think on this, the deeper it goes. I really believe the key is, when you see something in your life contrary to the Word of God, quickly confess it, ask for strength and then line up your life in obedience to God.

What are you afraid of?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent message and analogy that applicable to many situations in life. You points today were spot on.

God Bless,

Dwight