Monday, August 2, 2010

the most important week of the year

On Wed, will begin the most important week of my year. A week where key investments are made for a lifetime. A week where I personally, must fulfill my God given responsibility. A time of strengthening and bonding with the people who are closest to me. Because of this week, I will be able to operate at a higher capacity for the rest of the year. Especially at this season in my life, this week is the most important.....it is my vacation!
I can't wait to spend a week with my family doing nothing but spending time with each other. My wife told our 6 year old that he was going to get a whole week full of "daddy time." He was jumping up and down and going nuts! I'm already talking it up with my kids about how much fun we are going to have. Sometimes the anticipation is the best part.

No comments: