Wednesday, September 17, 2008

stuff

- The Buckeyes horrible loss - I'm still at a loss for words and have avoided even thinking about it.
- I'm turning 34 on Sat - It hurts to get older, but I feel I'm exactly where I am supposed to be, doing exactly what I was called to do.
- Gary Fowler has totally restructured all of our meetings and time management at C3 - He is the wind beneath C3's wings...ha
- Deer season starts in a week and a half - I'm starting to get the itch to get in the woods.
- Preparing for our 2nd B-day Bash as a church on Nov 9th. - We are trying to rent the local HS auditorium and have all 3 services together. Time will tell.
- Our church is in another growth season. - This creates obstacles that we have to lead through. I'm always up for a challenge....with God's help of course.
- Have been casting vision the past 2 weeks about our new Vision Statement, "LifeChange." - I feel an excitement as people are jumping on board with the vision.
- This weekend is the 1st time that the 2 Pickerington High Schools will square off in a football game. It is projected to be so big they are playing it in the Columbus Crew (soccer) Stadium. You can bet I will be there. I root for Central, but my kids will go to North....I'm confused.

No comments: