Thursday, December 7, 2006

track-action


This morning as the first snow of the season fell, the roads got slick fast. I was trying to stop at a red-light, when I realized I wasn't going to make it. I made a quick turn into a parking lot and acted like "I meant to do that". (You know like when you fall down, jump up and act like nothing happened!) Anyway, I had apparently lost traction. Right now I am trying to find traction as a church planter to be effective and efficient. Traction is (track - action)! I am trying to create "tracks" for which "action" will follow. If you have no tracks, then you will have limited or wasted action. Create solid and clear tracks and actions will move on them.

Where do you feel like you are losing "traction"? Do you have any tracks in place or do you need to create and establish some?

u me we C3

1 comment:

Christy said...

This father has most definitely created some tracks for his son. I was so inspired by their story. http://thebluedoodle.com/writerpages/steve.html